Your best goal

Hey!

What's the best goal one of your players has scored in FM 2012? (Youtube link would be awesome)

I'm playing with Darlington in the Blue Square Bet Premier and just recently scored a crazy goal.

Stern John decided to shoot from 80 yards out in a moment of madness which turned out to be a moment of brilliance.

[video=youtube;AtJShaBgIb4]

I had some remarkable goals, but the greatest moment for me was when my stupid FB hit an early cross and scored a complete fluke from about 40 yards or less.

it was a game against Arsenal in EC, I was managing Santa Clara in season 15/16.

Shades of The great Tony Yeboah against Liverpool just needed to go in off bar :)

Going in off the underside of the bar probably makes a goal like that look more spectacular, but I maintain it's a technically better goal if you find the top corner the way the wonderful Lalkovic (who refused to move with me to Anzhi) did.

Sit back and enjoy this creamiest of long range volleys from the footballing god that is Milan Lalkovic.

[video=youtube;fhlScen-r3o]

He pretty much ran my Grimsby team in FM11, he consistently performed year upon year! Bought him for summat like 800k!

My best come in my 2nd competitve match on FM2012.

My RB, making his debut in the Carling Cup away at local rivals at Exeter, Thierry Gathuessi. He hit an amazing 40 yard lob over Artur 'The Clown' Krysiak, the scenes in my bedroom, sensational! :D

No video though... :thdn:

LOL~ Stern John's 80 yards goal made the game look bad

He is a good player for the BSP, I have him too but sadly I feel I am under acheiving with Grimsby being 4th in the table after 25 games. I have the biggest goal difference and the biggest goal total, lost the second least number of games but just have had way too many draws. He has scored 6 for me so far this year, 10% of my total goals and I am playing him more of a supporting forward than a goalscorer!

Ganso hitting a first time shot from the edge of his own centre circle in fm11. My mouth hit the floor when I realised what he'd done, the highlight was all over so quickly. I haven't got a highlight for it but I do still have the same game kicking around so might load it up one of these days.

Archived