Unable to turn professional (Welsh Premier, Bangor City)

Has anyone else had a problem being unable to request professional status in the Welsh Premier?

I won the league last season, and got to the Champions League 3rd qualifying round before getting knocked out of that, then the Europa League qualifying. I've got nearly £1.5million in the bank after selling a player for £1million so it can't be a money thing. Even if it was, I'd expect I'd able to request it.

Is it a case of waiting until the board do it automatically or is it impossible?

This is where dynamic league rep comes into play, as things stand there is very little benefit for a league of Wales side going full time but if other sides start to match your financial clout & success in continental competitions I'd expect the clubs to consider a move to full time status.

It will take time but eventually it might happen, nothing you can do other than continue being successful.

Im playing as Port talbot and had the same problem, At the end of the 3rd season id won the league 3 times and had about 1.5m in the bank

Then the option appeared to turn profesional, the board agreed to the request but as of yet i still cant offer full time contracts.

Im playing as Port talbot and had the same problem, At the end of the 3rd season id won the league 3 times and had about 1.5m in the bank

Then the option appeared to turn profesional, the board agreed to the request but as of yet i still cant offer full time contracts.

\

If your board agreed to turn professional, read what the board said carefully. The board probably said they would turn professional after your current season is over.

Archived