Real Life Superstars

Dont know if its ever been discussed but its widely known real life football players play football management games (i remember a post about Micah Richards i think) but has anybody ever wondered if those real life superstars are registered on this forum and are helping us with our problems? And if there are wonder what their user names would be?

Dont know if its ever been discussed but its widely known real life football players play football management games (i remember a post about Micah Richards i think) but has anybody ever wondered if those real life superstars are registered on this forum and are helping us with our problems? And if there are wonder what their user names would be?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

I'm not sure any of them are bright enough to be helping us out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, what would they know about football tactics? icon_wink.gif

Although Micah Richards did say that he was confused by the game being "too complicated"

I remember Wayne Rooney being asked about his technique, and how he scores the goals he does... and the insight into the brilliant mind of a Premiership Footballer?

"I just kick it as hard as I can"

Thanks Wayne.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toon07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

I'm not sure any of them are bright enough to be helping us out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, what would they know about football tactics? icon_wink.gif

Although Micah Richards did say that he was confused by the game being "too complicated"

I remember Wayne Rooney being asked about his technique, and how he scores the goals he does... and the insight into the brilliant mind of a Premiership Footballer?

"I just kick it as hard as I can"

Thanks Wayne. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont you mean

"errr I err just kick it errr as errr ummm err hard as I errrr can"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

I'm Des Hamilton.

Remember the guy used to play for Newcastle.

Kenny Dalglish signed me.

I played in the Premiership.

Oh I give up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right wing-back? Yeah baby

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

I'm Des Hamilton.

Really ? icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by peter-evo:

I'm Des Hamilton.

Really ? icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell yeah, name me a Premiership player and chances are I skinned him and made him look a right muppet.

Right wing-back? Yeah baby </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More of an all rounder.

Right wing-back? Yeah baby </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More of an all rounder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only in his own head.

Heres a list of 10 players I doubt you made look a muppet in the Premiership -

1.Tomas Brolin

2.Jason Lee

3.Frank Sinclair

4.Winston Bogarde

5.Ramon Vega

6.John Jensen

7.Carlton Palmer

8.Bosko Balaban

9.David May

10.Roque Junior

Was Jensen not quite good? Carlton Palmer played for Engalnd (hahahahaha), Frank Sinclair won 2 FA cups, Roque Junior was on loan fromAC Milan, David May is one of a select few Englishmen to win the Champions League (not European Cup), Thomas Brolin was very very good in Italy and Winston Bogarde played for Barcelona.

I've had plenty of years to come up with excuses but yeah I skinned 'em all, except Ramon Vega whose positioning sense always got the better of me.

Was Jensen not quite good? Carlton Palmer played for Engalnd (hahahahaha), Frank Sinclair won 2 FA cups, Roque Junior was on loan fromAC Milan, David May is one of a select few Englishmen to win the Champions League (not European Cup), Thomas Brolin was very very good in Italy and Winston Bogarde played for Barcelona.

I've had plenty of years to come up with excuses but yeah I skinned 'em all, except Ramon Vega whose positioning sense always got the better of me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Although, manipulating your username slightly, I'm pretty sure your name isn't Des. icon_wink.gif

You're right, but how on earth did you work out I was called On7si0m? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a hunch icon_cool.gif

John Jensen was a very good, influential player for George Graham's Arsenal, he just was so unlucky scoring. He finally scored near the end of his 2nd season at the club - a 2-1 home defeat to QPR!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Yellow Card - Abuse, exp. 23.6.08 (S Bennett) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quality icon14.gif

Don't know about any footballers but apparently Bill Murray plays it.

"Has become the unofficial patron saint of the forums of the Football Manager website, home to one of the biggest selling PC games of all time" off his IMDB page

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't know about any footballers but apparently Bill Murray plays it.

"Has become the unofficial patron saint of the forums of the Football Manager website, home to one of the biggest selling PC games of all time" off his IMDB page </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think thats a joke to be honest.

Bill Murray means a topic which keeps repeating itself is some areas of the internet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">11. Marco Boogers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey!!!

I know, at westham he was rubbish.

Now he is the technical manager of my favorite club (in real live) FC Dordrecht (holland first division)

He is good, whit him as technical manager, we have good young players and the club plays attacking and pressing football.

icon14.gif Marco Boogers icon14.gif

Archived