Completely unacceptable tactical change BUG after patch

Tactical changes don't take place during a match.

In order to swap tactics in-match I need to press the "load" button, and if I do the original starting tactic is replaced forever. This makes the game unplayable. There is a work-around; using the quick-change first and then go into the tactics screen afterwards, but this is impossible following a red card or injury.

This needs to be fixed... TONIGHT!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21099894/West_Brom_v_Bradford_pkm

If you think it is a bug, then report it in the relevant forum of the bugs forum and the testers will see it there.

I did, it should be in the ME forum. I posted it here too, mostly to see if anyone else experience the same (bug forums seems to be a bit slow).

It's not what I'm seeing, obviously I have my starting & 2 backup tactics which are easy enough to assign but if I feel the need to go to one of my other tactics that I've already loaded I just click on the drop down box & pick it up from the sub-menus.

That tactic is does not then become my default starting tactic once the game is over & neither does it stop be going back to my original tactic during the match if the situation warrants me doing so.

This is probably a question better suited for the bugs thread but I wonder if the OP is using a custom skin that hasn't be re-optimised following the patch? The list of UI changes was rather large.

It's not what I'm seeing, obviously I have my starting & 2 backup tactics which are easy enough to assign but if I feel the need to go to one of my other tactics that I've already loaded I just click on the drop down box & pick it up from the sub-menus.

That tactic is does not then become my default starting tactic once the game is over & neither does it stop be going back to my original tactic during the match if the situation warrants me doing so.

This is probably a question better suited for the bugs thread but I wonder if the OP is using a custom skin that hasn't be re-optimised following the patch? The list of UI changes was rather large.

Well no, using the quick tactics in 3d view works fine. The problem arises when I am reduced to 10 players. Then I need to go into the tactics view in order to change the formation. Since the tactic I normallly play is quite attacking, there is no point in just dropping deeper and stuff without changing all the individual and team instructions (basically making a new tactic). I have already made such a tactic, so I need to click on the "play" button making it the "starting tactic". This creates two problems: Firstly, the formation change I do afterwards because of the red card/4th injury does not always take place. Secondly, on one occasion the new "starting tactic" carried over even after the match was finished, so I had to re-load the main tactic and then the Formation part of it was for some reason "awkward" instead of "fluid".

I use the default dark skin.

Archived