Can't open my custom databse in game!!! Please help

Mauesi

Most of the time, it's to do with the wrong number of teams in a league, for example the Premier must have 20, Championship downwards 24, check you haven't made a mistake here 1st

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've been reading search results from this forum and google for over an hour, and if lots of people have had this problem, I couldn't find any working answer... So I take one of the existing posts to ask for help.

Same case : I've never had any database selection window when creating a new game.

I'm playing on the Mac version, and I used to play with the Win, on which I could see this window, where we had to choose between 8 and 8.0.2 databases, and if created any custm db.

Now this window does not appear, it always loads the default db (I don't know if it's the 8 or 8.02 one that's loaded)...

I just edited a value in my custom db for testing purpose (so it's not due to a number of leagues as suggested), this db appears in the Documents/.../db/ folder so it has been saved correctly.

I even tried to copy this folder and replace the dafault 802 update db in the Applications folder (changing the folder and .xml file name to match), with no success.

As I said, lots of people seem to have had this problem, so if someone could find a solution to this it would be great for everyone! icon_smile.gif

Thanks,

Olz

Archived