Football Manager 2012 Update 12.1.0

sud

Just downloaded the latest patch but couldn't complete the installation. It is error (55), Steam troubleshooting suggested it was because of Avast. Already uninstalled Avast but nothing changed. Anyone know how to solve this?

I am trying to access the patch via steam, however it is saying that I have no downloadable content available. I have it set that updates are to be updated automatically however I still only have the original update in the game. Can someone please help?

Is that the original update showing 12.0 when you start a new game? if so thats correct as its the database version. What does it show when you go to FM- Game Status? thats where the current update version shows.

Ontop of what Guitarman said, when you start a new game what does it say at the top of your screen? Does it say "Football Manager 2012 Version 12.1?"

Thanks for the quick reply guys. You are spot on. The game staus is for 12.1. I was looking at the version number at the choose database screen, it still shows up as 12.0.0. Thanks a lot for the help.

Without starting an online war between updaters but what data update do you guys suggest I look at to bring the squads up to date?

Archived