How can I sign Pill Jones when I'm Spain nation and manage R.Madrid?

My version is 2012 3.1 . I chose my nation as Spain, and I manage R.Madrid as career.

I want to sign Balotelli and Phill Jones, but I cannot find them in player search. And I cannot find in Italy or England Team either.

So what is the rule for avaliable players in game?

I remember that I can sign them in 2011, but not in 2012.

So.. Thank you for your help!

As Marc has previously mentioned, there are a finite number of players which we can model so when multiple leagues are active we allocate most to the main league (In your example keeping Spanish squads full) and for the secondary leagues we try and retain their most important players. Balotelli would have been on the cusp of inclusion but because there are a lot of loaned players in the Man City squad (which can seriously fubar the retention as they can be considered 'vital' for the clubs they're on loan to) he wasn't retained. This is also the case with Phil Jones but as mentioned on previous threads we can look at which players have been omitted when different combinations of leagues are running and look to address this in an update if necessary.

Selecting England as the main league, having Spain as a background league and then managing Real madrid would however make these players available to you.

Archived