PDA

View Full Version : Screen Issue I-Phone

enthon
19-12-2011, 02:38
Does somebody else faces problems with the screen resolution on the I-Phone version. I can only see half of my last player on the team overview page during a match? Screen is too small to see all of them at once?

Oliver

Alari Naylor
19-12-2011, 11:46
Cheers, this is something we're already aware of and it's under review.

Marc Vaughan
19-12-2011, 12:35
This is only an issue on the retain HD skin - if you find it really annoying then if you switch to the SD skin (Preferences - User Interface Section - Retina Skin (No)) then you should find it displays as expected.

Joshua
19-12-2011, 16:30
The retina skin is amazing, the game looks much more beautiful this way, but please fix that bug of the last player as soon as possible.

enthon
20-12-2011, 05:47
Hi Marc

There is not such option (Retina Skin) under Preferences - User Interface Section??? I switch off the HD and now the problem is solved!

Thank you Oliver

Alari Naylor
20-12-2011, 09:59
Just so you know, HD Display is the name given to the Retina Skin in preferences.

Marc Vaughan
29-12-2011, 02:50
Yeah Alari is correct (he normally is, generally speaking always listen to him and ignore me :D) ... sad thing is I implemented that option and named the item in preferences and yet I still call it 'Retina display' in my head .....

(what I can I say I thought it was 'more user friendly' to call it 'HD Display' than 'Retina Display' as I wasn't sure everyone would know what a retina display was)

Joshua
30-12-2011, 21:41
Any further developments on finding a fix for this bug Marc?

Marc Vaughan
02-01-2012, 07:04
Any further developments on finding a fix for this bug Marc?

It'll definitely be fixed in the next update - which should (all being well) be available at some point during January.

Please do bear in mind that QA at SI and SEGA had Xmas off so the update will require testing before its let 'loose' into the wild - so it won't be out for at least a few weeks.

Joshua
05-01-2012, 07:41
Available in January (if all goes well) is already great. Thanks a lot for keeping us updated. :)

Alari Naylor
23-01-2012, 18:59
This has now been fixed and will be looking nicer in the next update :D

Joshua
24-01-2012, 21:41
This has now been fixed and will be looking nicer in the next update :D

That is great, thanks for keeping us updated.

Do you know if the performance issues with the retina skin have be fixed as well?

Alari Naylor
24-01-2012, 22:31
That is great, thanks for keeping us updated.

Do you know if the performance issues with the retina skin have be fixed as well?

They've been improved somewhat but still not quite as smooth as the SD skin, we're going to keep looking at ways to optimise this further.