New Laptop this week

Im getting a new laptop delivered next week its got a 500gb hard drive and 4gb memory infact here's the details of it http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/hp-pavilion-g6-1184sa-refurbished-15-6-laptop-sonoma-red-11276832-pdt.html

I just want to know how this laptop will peform with football manager its got a lot of memory and apparently its performance is good so im hoping it will work well

It should run it alright. It looks like your processor will likely be the limiting factor in the game's speed. I'm not sure how fast you're accustomed to the game running, but for me personally I would be comfortable loading a large database with some 25-30 total leagues.

It should run it alright. It looks like your processor will likely be the limiting factor in the game's speed. I'm not sure how fast you're accustomed to the game running, but for me personally I would be comfortable loading a large database with some 25-30 total leagues.

in a normal save it would be on a medium database with only the english, spanish, german, italian & mls league loaded if i was to do the same im guessing it would run quick & will it twitch if i want to play it in 3D

well fm only recognises 3 gb at most anyway... so thats fine..

the big issue is the processor... its very very very limited and im not sure what you had before but its very poor considering what you can get these days for relatively cheap..

also.. as far as 3d is concerned.. it only says intel hd which means integrated graphics for sure.. but doenst elaborate on what, my guess would be very poor integrated graphics considering the processor...

well fm only recognises 3 gb at most anyway... so thats fine..

the big issue is the processor... its very very very limited and im not sure what you had before but its very poor considering what you can get these days for relatively cheap..

also.. as far as 3d is concerned.. it only says intel hd which means integrated graphics for sure.. but doenst elaborate on what, my guess would be very poor integrated graphics considering the processor...

I dont normally pick many league so will it be quick & how would it perform in network games ?

Archived