How to remove latest patch??

Hey guys..

Latest patch is causing more issues than it is worth, is there any way you can remove it?

Issues I am having in case someone asks..

- Team talks are screwed, morale just goes downhill, can't say much right at all, then near every player asks to leave.

- Lost my first game for a while, now all my players Morale have ALL dived in to Dismal.

- Reputation means EVERYTHING, bloody horrible, can't do anything unless your team has some sort of reputation, getting lower league teams up is now impossible.

- I have 9 players in my team that now need a rest for 2 weeks, nine at once?? And I rotate them as it is. And another 8 injured, in ECC I have 25 registered, so that is 17 that can't play!!! NICE

- Player complained about lack of first team, I put him in the first team, he has played 5/8 games, but he wants to leave because I broke my promise to give him a chance??

- Injuries have gone up because I cannot give the players rest when needed, do I need to sign 100 players??? But that will not help when it comes to comps where you register only 25 players, when half need a rest!

- With all this going on, I just lost 10-0 to Man U, first loss this season after 16 games I think.

Archived