Moving away from my Belovered Liverpool - Mixed feelings

Playing FM2012 right now and it's January 2016 so this will be 5 seasons at Liverpool.

I've done it all, won the league title in all 5 seasons (well leading this season by a reasonable margin) and have won all fa cup & league cups and the last few Champions Leagues also.

I'd gotten rid of the old guys and refreshed the club but the boredom is setting in just a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love managing my real life favourite club Liverpool but I am torn with staying and moving on to a new challenge in Europe.

I know alot of other people have been through the same thing over the years, how have you dealt with it ? Unfortunately if I do leave, the game will make me hated by Liverpool right ? that is the main thing that will annoy me because 1 day I would like to come back and manage them but knowing if I leave, that will most likely not happen.

So as you can imagine, I am stuck between a rock & a hard place :(

When it comes to leaving the club I support in real life I start a new game rather than leave. I do not like seeing the team I build collapse as some idiot takes charge. On the other hand if it is not the team I support in real life I have no feelings of guilt or unhappiness, I use the club to boost my reputation and leave when I want.

If I were in your position I would start a new save.

When it comes to leaving the club I support in real life I start a new game rather than leave. I do not like seeing the team I build collapse as some idiot takes charge. On the other hand if it is not the team I support in real life I have no feelings of guilt or unhappiness, I use the club to boost my reputation and leave when I want.

If I were in your position I would start a new save.

A new save ? I could agree with you there but i've done too much to start all over again with the Hall Of Fame, I am 2nd in the world hall of fame list.

well I did put my interest in for the Melbourne Heart job, their Manager is Insecure and I do go for Heart in the A-League. Could be a good alternative. But as soon as my interest int he job became known, I got a news item saying the Liverpool fans flooded the news radio call in and pleaded & begged for me to stay.

Archived