An adventure to Continental Dominance

iHeadHunta x

I'm back! And raring for another marathon Football Manager season with an even better laptop than my previous. My previous season 'The Road To Continental Dominance' came to an abrupt end as my laptop went away to be repaired to find out they cant repair it so I received a better Model free of charge. The details of my save are as follows::

Database - 12.3

Database Size - Large

Currently I have only loaded the Brazillian Leagues to a view of adding leagues as my career progresses.

Goals

- Achieve the Champions League with Chelsea

- To manage Reading

- To achieve success in all 5 continental competitions

- To become the best manager in the World.

Aims

• Gain a Promotion
  • Win a Cup Competition
  • Win the Highest Division in a Nation
  • Win a Continental Cup Competition in All 5 Continents
  • Win top-level league titles in all of the "big five" European leagues - England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France
  • Win a top level league title in another continent
  • Win the Uefa Champions League
  • Win the Uefa Champions League with Chelsea
  • Manage my Local Side Reading
  • Win an International Competition
  • Win the World Cup with England
  • Win the World Cup with an African Nation
  • Take a Minow Club up the World Rankings

Logo-2-1.png

The club was founded on January 24, 2004, by entrepreneurs and farmers. The club name, Luverdense, refers to the demonym used to refer to people born in Lucas do Rio Verde city. The club won the Copa Governador do Mato Grosso in 2004 and 2007.[2] As the club won the 2007 edition, the club qualified to the Campeonato Brasileiro Série C 2008. Luverdense won the Campeonato Matogrossense for the first time on May 17, 2009, after beating Araguaia in the final.

Luverdense-2.jpg

It's all personal preference but personally I like to have the major leagues loaded even if i'm not interested in managing in them just so I can keep an eye on whats going on and then add/remove other leagues as I move around.

Looks like a fun career ahead good luck!

It's all personal preference but personally I like to have the major leagues loaded even if i'm not interested in managing in them just so I can keep an eye on whats going on and then add/remove other leagues as I move around.

Looks like a fun career ahead good luck!

Ok mate thanks for the comment

Logo-2-1.png

Campeonato Brasileiro Serie C - Luverdense EC - Off-Season Transfers

Cleberson - Cleberson is an Attacking Midfielder who can also play as a striker. He was signed for 10k and will hopefully prove to be a big signing for the club this season and be a successful asset in helping this club gain promotion.

Danilo Ferriera - At only 19 years of age and a lot of potential Danilo must be the signing of the summer for my club on a free transfer. Predicted to capable of playing in the top flight of Brazillian football hopefully Danilo can live up to his potential and prove to be one of the greats to have come through the Club.

Guti - Guti is a central midfielder who I have signed on loan till the end of the season from Figuirense. One of his main stats is his passing at 14 so hopefully he can play as a crucial playmaker this season.

Tiago Renz - Tiago is also a central midfielder like Guti with good finishing but he has been signed on a permanent transfer for free. His attributes are top notch for this level of football so he should prove to play a massive part of this team.

Romulo - We have been very short on the left side of the pitch so Romulo has been signed to prove cover for Robson in case of any injuries that occur to we got him on load for the remainder of the season.

Managers Final Impressions

Overview

I feel that we have signed some good players in this window which will prove to play a massive part in the upcoming season.However the squad is still very small which gives me a bit of nerves incase of injuries. When I first came to the club we were very short of central midfielders so Guti and Taigo was signed to help assist the center of the midfielder. Romulo was also signed for backup to Robson. We have a small squad but a squad in my eyes that is capable of gaining promotion this season.

Archived