Turkish language support!

turned off when I opened the subject I am writing here for ...

It is true that the illegal sale in Turkey.

There are many legal, but the same user.

these users is also very natural to want to play games with their own licenses.

SIGAMES should do something about it now.

Distinguish between the human race a bad behavior, we as Turks users would like to play games and this is our right to own lisanımızla have to provide it to us!

Kriss

It's not funny that piracy is so rife in Turkey that sales don't justify a Turkish translation, I realise it's a bit chicken and egg but Sega wouldn't miss out on a guaranteed profit if they could see one

Following on from the last post in this original thread, surely some money back is better than no money back eh? You wont stop piracy, full stop. So by disabling custom language files, your losing out on genuine customers who buy the game and rely on these files.

If for example, nobody in Turkey buys this games at all because of custom languages being disabled, SI have lost out on 70,000 customers' money. Wether that figure is accurate or note is debateable. But even 1 person buying it is better than nothing. It will always be pirated, and if people in Turkey can put up with playing it with other languages (English), they will do.

If anything, SI are harming any potential 'profit' or income from legitimate customer by doing this. Germany included.

They don't deliberately disable them it's just not preventable with a full patch release.

If sales in Turkey justified it SI would release a Turkish version.

Ok. Well thats a different story then. To me it looked like a case of cutting their nose off to spite their face. People in Turkey and Germany rely heavily on custom language files, and to me it appeared SI was willing to take a minor hit in sales to give a big UP YOURS to Turkey over piracy and Germany over licensing.

Not at all Bob, as said it's just an unfortunate by product of the update, if only enough Turkish people would actually buy it SI would happily produce a Turkish version but sadly there's no guarantee that if they did sales or piracy would change.

One day hopefully they'll be able to bite the bullet and will be rewarded for the risk, hence my chicken/egg comment.

it has nothing to do with this work pending submissions.

no or low human race is not superior to another world.

British, Turks, Turkish language support for English language support is not worth the value but as a very arrogant approach.

This comes to racism and human rights court to return back to the mistakes you made and I think this must be apologizing to users of all Turks.

How is it racist if they simply want more Turkish people to actually buy the game instead of pirating it? You only have yourselves to blame for the fact that there is no Turkish language support - if you do your part to fix it, SI will do theirs.

illegal sales all over the world there.

If you know before you go past it.

THIS is a global problem and can not link this issue to the people not only Turks.

in Britain, in Spain, other countries in the world does not sell pirated?

we want what is right and you breathe it you MUST give.

Archived