12.1.0 morale

Im 2nd in the league prior to the new patch my players morlae was superb, very good and at least good. Now I cant seem to get it past good no matter if I prasie player, win etc. Ive read its been toned down but this doesnt feel right when Im doing so well

Currently 2nd season with Plymouth in League 1. Got promoted as Champions in 1st season from league 2 and expected mid table second season in league 1. In Jan was top of league, so changed expectations to gain promotion. Currently 2nd in league game in hand 2 points off top with 5 games to go. Prio to the patch morale was as I said now its rapidly dropped and struggle to get above good, however prior to the patch been installed had gone on a bad run of drawers and onlky 1 win in 8. However morale was still high as I praise players etc in interaction

Just done another check after winning 4 games on the bounce and the highest morale after latest victory is very good prior to praising relevant players for the perfomacne through individuaol chat lowest is ok, alot of goods and fairly goods

Your low reputation will now make it harder for you to maintain player morale. Also note that the two extreme values don't last as long any more.

Thanks, thats a good addition. I presume that as you go through the game and your reputaiton grows it then gets easier or does it always remain constant in like a difficulty level.

Your low reputation will now make it harder for you to maintain player morale. Also note that the two extreme values don't last as long any more.

That would be realistic if he was halfway through his 1st season, but he's been promoted as champions and is possibly about to get a 2nd promotion in as many years. He's clearly no longer a 'Sunday league manager' and should have earned the respect of most of his players and the club by now.

Although the 2nd sentence makes more sense and is a welcome addition.

Just done another check after winning 4 games on the bounce and the highest morale after latest victory is very good prior to praising relevant players for the perfomacne through individuaol chat lowest is ok, alot of goods and fairly goods

What you're describing here is not really a problem. Not compared to all Human-controlled clubs having 25 players at Superb morale playing with such a flow and self-esteem that they are basically doubling their CA.

Remember guys this is going to take more then 1 patch to get right, at least (to me :)) its a step in right direction

It is....I don't understand why people are raging so much. I'm just glad this year we'r having more patches to fix things.

That would be realistic if he was halfway through his 1st season, but he's been promoted as champions and is possibly about to get a 2nd promotion in as many years. He's clearly no longer a 'Sunday league manager' and should have earned the respect of most of his players and the club by now.

Although the 2nd sentence makes more sense and is a welcome addition.

He will have a lot more respect than he would have when he started out and will probably gain better reactions from team talks than a newly added manager. His reputation will still be fairly low though, and to be fair there are lots of managers who have had success of that kind and struggled to get a job or do well at another club after leaving.

Archived