Please explain the Spanish B/C teams to me

I see a lot of people complain about how this works in FM. When I start a spanish save, if I move a player to my B or C team, there is no option to move him back. I know B & C teams have their own manager and I’m fine with that, I don’t really want to have to control their whole team anyway. But when I move a player to the B/C team, when can I bring him back up to the A team? And are the wages of all your A, B & C team players paid by the main club? And I believe the highest division your B team can play in is one below your A team. What about your C team?

Any insight people have on how this whole system works would be great.

Hello, as i understand and have just tried you can move a player back to the full team by right clicking then "move to affiliate" then just as before but in reverse, however it must be in a transfer window and it seems the player has to be under the age of 25 to move from B up to A. As with C teams I am not sure.

There was something mentioned about this in new patch to stop the spending, but i did not get a response on how to do this so I am not too sure. hopefully someone will help.

So you can move young players to and from the B/C team anytime? But older players you can only move in the transfer window? The other night I started a Spanish save and moved a player from the A team to be B team and it didn’t seem like I could move him straight back again. I don’t have access to the game right now so I can’t check.

Archived