Argentina home game attendance

So I have been in charge at Argentina for a year and very quickly say only 1/4 of the stadium was used, but they were only friendlies so thought maybe was some rule, but now its first prop home game and its still like this, 1/4 stadium used. Is it meant to be like this or is it a bug? The attendance is 25,568, picture below shows the crowd.

ny5h54.png

It looks as if your graphics card isn't good enoughcas it's only showing that one stand

Its not the graphics card as I have a bigger club stadium and the fans are all over that.

After closer inspection of the stadium itself there is room for over 70k, but only 25,568 seated...therefore only seated turn up as that's the number who come. Can anyone else check this by going to an Argentina home match?

Its not the graphics card as I have a bigger club stadium and the fans are all over that.

After closer inspection of the stadium itself there is room for over 70k, but only 25,568 seated...therefore only seated turn up as that's the number who come. Can anyone else check this by going to an Argentina home match?

Most of the matches are played in "El monumental" (river plate's stadium) and I think that the stadium is ussually full, even in the sectors where there is no seats.

Archived