Swinburn: Around The World

Swinburn

Swinburn: Around The World

I've recently started a worldwide career game. I'll be adding and removing leagues throughout it, and ultimately hoping to manage in every country, hopefully winning. I'm a year into the game already, so I'll be updating from now on. I started as an unemployed professional footballer, in order to actually get jobs in the leagues I've chosen.

Twitter: @SwinburnFM

My, hopefully one day illustrious career, started at Dinamo Moscow. I enjoyed a 5 month stint at the club, joining in July and leaving in December, signing two players in Itumeleng Khune and Daniel Carvalho. I helped ensure that the club avoided relegation before I was offered the chance to resign after applying for the vacant Newcastle job, which I accepted. Tony Pulis then took the Newcastle job after Pardew was sacked. Funny thing was Pardew taking the Stoke job a few days after.

After that, I faced a 5 month spell of unemployment before applying for Team GB. I was offered the job, and the search for players began.

Olympic Team

Hart, Kean

Walker, Kelly, Smalling, Wilson, Jones, Bale, Gibbs

Henderson, Wilshere, Adam, Fletcher, Ramsey, Cleverley

Chamberlain, Walcott, Sturridge

The Games

We qualified from the group with two wins and one draw. Big 6-1 win against Ivory Coast, 1-0 win against Australia and a 3-3 draw with Uruguay. Ghana were our victims in the quarter finals, when we beat them 2-1 after going 1-0 down. Spain came in the semis and we thrashed them 4-0. The final against Brazil is to come.

Frequent updates will be on Twitter, with less frequent but more in depth ones on here. Feedback is always welcome.

Good luck with Botafogo. brazil is the best league in the game.

In my last save I had Rivaldo and he played 1st team football til he was 41.

He's just decided to retire at the end of the season. He'll be 41.

Not going too badly at Botafogo. The club were in the relegation zone when I joined, and I've managed to get them out. It all depends on the final game. We're also in the Copa Sudamericana final, which isn't too bad. First leg was 0-0.

Archived