Should we be able to sign injured players?

I don't know how medicals work in real life, would a club sign a player who had broken ribs?

He is out for 7 weeks but I would really like to have the option to push the transfer through despite the players injury. Didn't Liverpool sign Aquilani when he was injured?

signing an injured player would void the clubs insurance which is why most clubs would shy away from signing an injured player. maybe there could be exceptions in FM in rare circumstances, but adding it into the game and kaming it work are, of course 2 different things

I did wonder if there was some sort of legal insurance type deal with it but wasn't sure. I am sure I have signed an injured player before on an older FM.

to be honnest, i think it would be good to be able to sing injured players, even if they are out for months, but with an amateur contract (they should be open for that, no other choice really). Simply because if the player is with your team, he'll probably heal faster because of your fysical staf, now if i spot a nice player who is pretty banged up, i get him on a 4 week trial contact so my fysio's can do theyre magic, and as soon as that expires, i offer him a new 4 week test, untill i can properly sing him.

So yeah, id love to see the option that even when your Man Utd. or whatever, you can get injured people with amateur contracts.

Archived