Have you ever..

I was out for an evening meal with my other half this evening, and I sat there eating my Mexican, and I thought.. 'this restaurant isn't a sell out.

Now, I don't normally think like this, but It just came into my head and I wondered: Does anyone else think like this?

I mean, have you ever gone out for a meal, made tactics on a napkin, thought the restaurant wasn't a sell out or sloppy had service and wondered how the board would feel?

It's weird I know, but surely someone out there has to think like this every now and again?

I have been known to get confused about who players are playing for in real life. I once couldn't understand why Chris Eagles was playing for Burnley when he'd just signed for Birmingham City. Turned out he'd only signed for Birmingham on FM!

You were out for an evening meal and back posting by 20.41? Couldn't have been a very god evening.

Perhaps they went for the Early Bird special. Tacos and tequila for £6.50 per head if you're out by 7.00. Home in time for a bit of FMing before bed.

Archived