German Manager Of The Year

How does the game decide the winner of this award? I'm Hoffenheim, in my 5 seasons with the club I have come 3rd, 2nd and 1st (3 times in a row) but I haven't been awarded the German Manager of the Year award. I've also won the German Cup twice and EURO Cup twice but no recognition of my efforts with this award.

In my first season in the Ligue 1 i was second with Stade Rennais (who was fifth in real life last season) and wasn´t even nominated in the top 3, playing all the matches and beating the champion in our two games.

The following season i´ve won the league and they dully gave me the award.

What i felt strange was that, at the end of the season, loosing only 1 game in the league and reaching the Champions League final (3-2 defeat with Barça...can anyone win this Barça..they are really impossible to beat) i managed to try to coach in Spain and England, Liverpool, Everton, Tottenham, Real Madrid, Atletico, Valencia and Villareal all firing their coaches. And to each and every one they not only hired another coach but severall notices came up with the clubs "laughing" at my attempt to coach them.

That´s not realistic. Ive won the fifth most important league in Europe and went to the UCL final beating City, Bayern, Atletico, Valencia, Liverpool and Man Utd on the way to the final. How could i not be suitable to coach them???

now starting third season in Rennes, let´s see what happens in the summer!

(3-2 defeat with Barça...can anyone win this Barça..they are really impossible to beat)

Played em in the CL group stages with LFC in second season. Lost 2-0 at Nou Camp but won 3-2 at Anfield. Thankfully en route to the final Madrid knocked em out as i prefer playing madrid on the game.

On the manager of the year, i went on holiday for a few league games and thus lost the manager of the year award to Roy Hodgson of all people

It´s easier indeed to play Madrid in the game.

Played with them in a pre-season tournament and won 3-2 and all the goodies where there (so did mine..ehehe).

Barça is impossible. I saw how they trashed my team and had no option, scored in the last 5 minutes in two corners but could easily been a 0-8 if they wanted. Managed to play them attacking believing that defending is worse. A 4-2-3-1 maximum speed, width and agressivness, risking all i got with a lone forward, 3 forward midfielders and two contention midfielders covering Xavi and Iniesta and attacking full-backs. Oh, as they say, what Mourinho isn´t able to do in real life.

cheers

Archived