What does the future hold for FMHi?

How do people see the future direction going? Clearly the next IPhone will be a different beast allowing more CPU power than ever before. Are people happy with the progress the game has made over the last 3 years? What do the developers hope the next few iterations bring? More of the same or closer to its big brother version? Will Mr Vaughan keep making psp versions?

In my opinion I love this game but can't help think sometimes it doesn't fell as alive as i want it to feel. With more powerful devices would come bigger databases and an even better game. Hopefully they don't use the 3d engine as I love the text. Also selectable leagues during seasons would be something I'd love to see if it's doable in future. Anyway, rant over. Just wanted to hear what the future plans for this game are, not just next year but say over 5 years.

• SI Staff

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to give out that much information on our future plans for games - however I will state that I expect the handheld games to continue to evolve and improve as time goes onward, BUT importantly I'll do my utmost to ensure they remain fast and easy to play and most importantly realistic and enjoyable :D

Archived