Across the pond and back again

matt 23

Well after my computer went bang on my previous career 'What a Frigg-ing place to start' i have been forced to start a new career while i wait to see if the data can be saved so i can continue the previous save.

So i have decided to restart and start off in South America as to make it a differnt starting point to the previous although the objective will be to cross to Europe at some point off this career.

Leagues Loaded

Argentina (Second division)

Brazil (Second Division)

Chilie (First Division)

England (League 2)

France (Ligue 2)

Germany (Bundasliga 2)

Holland (Jupiler League)

Italy (Serie A)

Mexico (Second Division)

Portugal (Top Division)

Spain ( Liga adelente)

Uruguay (Top division)

USA (MLS)

All European leagues are on view only for now just to quicken the game up slightly.

I will be starting on a Auto rep andwill be starting unemployed.

Objectives

Win all i can in South America within 5 years

Win the MLS by 2017

No crossing into Europe untill 2018

Win the Champions league with 2 different clubs

Win the Europa league

Win at least 6 different leagues across the world by 2027

Take a team from a lower division in any country to champions of there country by end off career

Win the world cup or and country comp with a smaller nation or one that is not considered to win that trophy.

This career will continue even if i get previous data back from other save they will run together.

Job offers

MatthewMorrisonNews_Inbox-3-3-1.png

Info about Clubs

Team:Gimnasa (j)

League: Division 2

League Postion:Start off season

Transfer Budget:£0

Wage budget:5.96k

Being used:5.74k

Estimated Value:1.3mil

Debt:£0

Team:Parana

League: National Division 2

League Postion:3rd after 9 games

Stadium: 20,083 (3500 seated)

Wage budget:49k

Being used:47.56k

Estimated Value:1.1mil

Debt:£9mil

Team:Circiuma

League Postion:14th after 9 games

Stadium: 22,000 all seater

Wage budget:59k

Being used:47.35k

Estimated Value:1.9mil

Debt:£1mil

Team:Vila Nova

League Postion:19th after 9 games

Stadium:54,049 all seater

Wage budget:42k

Being used:41.24k

Estimated Value:2.2mil

Debt:£1.8mil

Criciúma Esporte Clube

Campeonato Brasilerio Serie B

Season 2011

I have taken the job off Criciuma Esporte Clube in Brazilian second division, they looked the most attractive option due to the lowest debt which at other clubs would have prevented me from moving on.

Here is a little history

MatthewMorrisonNews_Inbox-4-3-1.png

Overview

CricimaOverview_Profile.png

Before the second Division Criciuma played in the Santa Catarina state league which consists off 2 phases off 9 games both phase having a semis and a final before a grand final in the first phase we qualified for the semis but in the 2nd we came 5th overall we finished 5th i have linked the overall table below.

santa Catarina state league

There are obviously a influx off loanees already at the club as is the case in Brazilian football and these virtually make up half my squad.

Circiuma Team

Table as it stands

Media prediction:11th

The aim for the rest off the season is just to see what sort off players i have and who could be used for next season.

Criciúma Esporte Clube

Campeonato Brasilerio Serie B

Season 2011 Review

League

A solid mid table finish really was never in trouble or really in the playoff mix at the same time you can see the quality off the sides that came down from the season before like Goais who ran away with the title but considering Criciuma were prometed from the 3rd tier last year they have a pretty decent side who grounded out some decent results.

BrazilianNationalSecondDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

Santa Catarina state league

I never got the chance to play in this league as it was already played before i got the chance to manage Circiuma but from what i could see in the tables they did well.

Brazilian Cup

Did not even see a fixture for this as i understand draw for this is made in December.

Transfers

I only brought in a couple off loanees from my parent club as already had a big squad and was using this half off the season just to see who would be good enough.

Team

The side for a team that were promoted the season before had a fairly decent side even if most look average in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation they worked really well with Ze Carlos playing the target man role it worked well with him scoring 20+ goals in the season he was top scorer for the season but the star man was another loanee Fabinho Capixaba a RB who was top for assists for me and a ever present.

Team stats

Archived