FMH2012 IOS News filter

One thing I miss one the ios version of the game is the possibility to pick what leagues/competitions I would like to follow.

I mean, managing a team in BSS a news telling me Ballotelli wants a new contract is rather pointless. Or that Arsenal have made a Bid for Player A for 24 milj pounds. I have 0 pounds to buy players for so i dont think I can match there bid :-)

• SI Staff
One thing I miss one the ios version of the game is the possibility to pick what leagues/competitions I would like to follow.

I mean, managing a team in BSS a news telling me Ballotelli wants a new contract is rather pointless. Or that Arsenal have made a Bid for Player A for 24 milj pounds. I have 0 pounds to buy players for so i dont think I can match there bid :-)

That wouldn't be a small thing to implement I'm afraid but I'll consider it for a future version.

The reason you hear about such events btw is that I try to keep you 'aware' of the larger events in football in a similar manner to how you might be irl ... imho this makes the game a little more immersive and reminds you that there is an entire world of football around you, however I do agree it is a balance and I don't want to 'flood' people with news which is irrelevant to them.

That wouldn't be a small thing to implement I'm afraid but I'll consider it for a future version.

The reason you hear about such events btw is that I try to keep you 'aware' of the larger events in football in a similar manner to how you might be irl ... imho this makes the game a little more immersive and reminds you that there is an entire world of football around you, however I do agree it is a balance and I don't want to 'flood' people with news which is irrelevant to them.

I am very pleased with how it works now. I like to know about the big guys, even if I'm playing in Wales. (go FC Bala!)

• SI Staff
I really do like how it works at the moment, except for Ballotelli, I seem to hear about 4 times a season that he wants a bigger contract and once you've heard it once then yyou've heard it,

Thats my fault entirely - I really should have done some Ballotelli specific news items to give more variety to the game in regards to him, he tends to (cough) be somewhat media friendly in the game ... as he is irl .... ;):D

Archived