Biggest Club Debt- Looking For A Challenge

Who starts the game with insecure finances and big debt? I would like a challenge similar to Notts Forest back in 01/02 where they stood at around £25 million in debt and you had to balance the books. I know Preston have a big loan they need to pay back, but thats not quite the same as staring at a big red number on your finance screen...

Anyone who has access to the editor fancy doing a search? I'd be ever so grateful- I'm stuck on damn Steam offline and have no way of accessing the database (need to download it i think) for a while at least.

Thanks

Plymouth would be a good shout. However, I've seen people get taken over fairly quickly by someone with money. They may not on your game though. Cardiff go into debt alot on my games, after a few seasons. You could try Darlington? I'm currently £250k in the red in January of the first season. Apart from them, I can't think of any.

You could alternatively go back to being Forest :). Funds aren't that free at the moment and you'd have to wheel and deal in order to buy players.

Yeah Plymouth look a good shout, standing at around a million in the red and several other loans outstanding, but I was hoping for a massive figure to try and whittle down, before taking monthly loan repayments into account. Theres got to be some clubs somewhere surely

Who starts the game with insecure finances and big debt? I would like a challenge similar to Notts Forest back in 01/02 where they stood at around £25 million in debt and you had to balance the books. I know Preston have a big loan they need to pay back, but thats not quite the same as staring at a big red number on your finance screen...

Anyone who has access to the editor fancy doing a search? I'd be ever so grateful- I'm stuck on damn Steam offline and have no way of accessing the database (need to download it i think) for a while at least.

Thanks

i may be being picky, but its NOTTINGHAM forest or NOTTM for short and its NOTTS county lol

Archived