Steam

Hey people, after my HD went yesterday I've lost all my stuff and having to redo everything. Now I've got to trying to get onto Steam for some reason at the bottom its saying no connection even though it says I'm online.

If anyone could help me out with getting Steam up and running it would be much appreciated.

Here's what I get when I click the bottom right icon even though it says I'm online I'm not because I can't see my achievements.

Steam.png

Yeh Chicha, your HD picked a lousy time to break, nothing you can do till Steam is fully operational again unfortunately.

Just to clarify, you can play your games but you can't update anything atm, Steam isn't completely offline.

You need Steam to complete the installation even if installing from disc, watching their forums it seems at least some parts of the world are now back to full service so hopefully it won't be long for the rest.

You need Steam to complete the installation even if installing from disc, watching their forums it seems at least some parts of the world are now back to full service so hopefully it won't be long for the rest.

I'm installing the game now and can see my achievements so hopefully the game updates when the installation has complete.

Archived