Hampton & Richmond Borough F.C. - The Journey to the Top Begins

sbetini

Taking over the command of the Hampton & Richmond Borough F.C.

Hampton & Richmond Borough F.C. is a soccer club based in Hampton, a London suburb, also known as the Beavers.

Founded in 1920, it presently has a core support base of around 400 to 600 people, with an average attendance of 470 per game.

These days, the team struggles in attendance due to the popularity of rugby in the borough.

I am taking over the team at the Blue Square Bet South (previously known as Conference South), which is one of the second divisions of the Football Conference in England, taking its place immediately below the Conference National.

Along with Conference North it is at the second level of the National League System, and at the sixth tier overall of the English football league system.

This league was introduced in 2004 as part of a major restructuring of English non-League football.

My plan is to win this League, and thus be automatically promoted to Conference National.

A second promotion place goes to the winners of play-offs involving the teams finishing in second to fifth place.

hamptonrichmondlogo.pnghamptonrichmondinfo.png

BEVEREE STADIUM

Our home is the Beveree Stadium, situated in Beaver Close, off Station Road in the heart of Hampton village.

It has a total capacity of 3,500, with roughly 750 of this being seated and 900 in covered terracing.

The Beveree, which can be shortened to "the Bev", has been the home of the club since 1959.

Not just a football ground, the Beveree is also used for social events. The club's ground has been used as a polling station for all local, general and European elections for a long time.

In June 2006, work began on transforming the clubhouse and changing rooms at the Beveree into a more modern facility.

Work was completed by the end of Summer, and the new look clubhouse was officially opened by FA Chief Executive, Brian Barwick, on 26 August 2006.

The new facility has a pool table and flat screen TVs and is WiFi enabled.

In April 2008 the Club received a Conference B grading for Beveree, following several weeks of work, which included the installation of additional toilet facilities, an extra turnstile, new dugouts and the extension of the Main Stand with 60 additional seats and the purchase of 250–seater semi-permanent stand. The B grading enables the club to remain in the Conference South.

dsc03182n.jpghampton39500x375.jpge6139e97ede07f255ba07dc.jpg

bevereed.png

• 1 month later...

Hello! Since I am new (or was) to the career reporting scheme, I ended up using a lot of time posting individual friendly games on another post, but have decided to create this new thread.

Thanks for everyone who gave me tips and pointed me in the right direction.

Will keep everyone posted in regards to newsworthy developments.

Archived