Lowest league to Premier League?

Truro's the lowest I've gone, got them to be probably the biggest team in the world in Fm2011. They started below the BSS (I dont know what thati s honestly) but got auto promoted on first season, I managed them since then, I only managed premiership status through lots of playoffs mostly, a few auto promotions.

Ditto!

However at the moment i'm Arlesey town, taking them from the Evo Stick Premier Division and i'm currently 1st in the BSP!

Currently in the Premier League with Bradford (FM12) season 2014-2015 (3 straight promotions). Lost away vs Tottenham in the opening match 3-2 after leading 2-0 at one point. They fought them in with muscle. Then drew at home 1-1 vs Everton, and they scored on one of only two shots - the only one at goal. They defended well so I didn't create more than 8-9 chances myself.

I retained 12 players and signed 13, so I suspect things will be a struggle until January. I got Didier Digard and Moussa Sissoko both on free transfers, and both are now out due to injury and suspension respectively. They are my two best midfielders. Evidently I need them back!

Archived