FMH07 story

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">every FMH week. Has this been done before?

Thanks

JT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

now and then people do, do it. why not do it its a free forum andyour entiltled to post what you like on it. If people dont want to read it theY dont have to i think tbh i would make a intresting idea

Ill give you my story in a nutshell! I am currently Oxford United just starting my 3rd season im loving it. I was at derby in my first season but that was put to an abrubt end at the end of the season as i finished 12th, i had bought Craig Fagan and a few other top quality players. I then moved to Oxford United and its brilliant in the first season they finished 7th however they were in the final of the FA Trophy in which i won. That was it the fans were on my side. I signed Adebayor Akinfenwa on a free also Ashley Vincent and David Partridge three great signings for the Conferenct but i left the best till last, JOHN OSTER from Reading what a signing, conference player of the year and Akinfenwa was top scorer. I finished top of the league only on goal difference from Halifax. Starting my 3rd season now in league two i am 7th only played one game and only signed two players Chris O'Gready and Rory Delap. I will update you at the end of the 5th season.

Archived