German U23 Games

Perhaps someone can explain the following situation to me. I am playing as FC Bayern in the German First Division and I get some very confusing news messages about events that do not seem to have occurred. For example, I have just seen the following item

GunterBraunNews_Inbox-2.png

This player appears to have a clause relating to the number of league appearances and yet he has not played in the first team all season and he is in the U23 squad.

FCBayernMnchenIISquad_Players-2.png

But when I look at his profile I see two interesting things – firstly that he is in the FC Bayern II squad and secondly that he appears to have played 9 league games.

DaleJenningsOverview_Profile.png

Had to split this into two posts due to the limit of four IMGs in a single post.

So back to the U23 squad to check their fixtures and they have not played any games

FCBayernMnchenIIFixtures_Fixtures.png

When I look again at the squad and view their league stats it seems that they have been very busy playing in games that I can find no trace of.

FCBayernMnchenIISquad_Players-2.png

Can anyone explain this rather confusing situation?

I think this issue has been reported & is under investigation by the dav team, matches for second teams playing in the same league structure should not count towards any contracted wage rise after x league games or transfer clauses of a similar nature.

Archived