Wages renewal help!

I started a new game with Sheffield United and i've got a massive problem, i joined them and there wages were already higher than the wage budget and now i've got all these players contracts running out without the possibility of renewal because of the wage structure.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6060/capturegdk.jpg

I've asked the board to increase the wages after some haggling but it's still way under.

Players wages are 98,880 pound and the wage structure is 70,000.

My squad is pretty thread bared already due to injuries.

If i leave it till the end of the season will i be able to renew there contracts before there contracts run out in June?

So annoying this, considering i've not even signed a player yet.

Help much appreciated

It only makes a 1 thousand pound difference because there was only 38 thousand transfer budget.

My wage budget was at 77,000 now at 78,000 after removing all transfer funds.

So i've got to get 20,000 of the wage budget and then i'm sure most players will want a bigger contract again.

I'm going to end with a pub team if i slash 20,000 of the wage budget.

So annoying because i'm doing great this season and looking like i'm going to win league 1.

Am i totally screwed?

I don't really want to carry on if all my players are going to leave.

Like i said i'm already struggling to get a team out with subs as well and whats making it worse is nearly every game i'm using up my subs out of nessessity due to constant injuries in every match.

So you need to take 20k off the wages ? easy !

Offer the players a new contract, offer them 2k less than what they currently have, after doing that, just increase the bonus to the player & agent and/or increase match payments or increase the bonus if they get in the league team of the season.

When you increase bonuses slightly, you can then decrease the wages. Just decrease each players wage when offering a new contract by 1 or 2k.

Or go to the boardroom and click on Interact with board then on the left click on Finance and then Wage Budget. See if that helps

I can't even offer the players three fiddy.The board won't let me do anything.

As i've already said i have already interacted with the board to increase the wages and was successful but still way off.

I tried to increase transfer funds but had no chance .

Now to make matters worse my star striker Ched Evans doesn't even want to negotiate with the club.

Do you think if i win the league 1 title and leave the club i could get a championship club?

Archived