Best DRM Ever ?

They could have a fat Geordie streaker run after the ball in 3D everywhere only wearing a santas hat.................in all seriousness though take note SI and Sega..........a games company actually THINKING about it's customers and balancing the need to reduce piracy BUT retain existing loyal customers.

Who would have thought huh!!!!!

They could have a fat Geordie streaker run after the ball in 3D everywhere only wearing a santas hat.................in all seriousness though take note SI and Sega..........a games company actually THINKING about it's customers and balancing the need to reduce piracy BUT retain existing loyal customers.

Hmm the game is only available through Steam if you want to play it on a PC and FM12 has already gone down this route, if you read the bugs forum carefully you will know what im on about.

didn't SI do this a few years back where they inverted the qualification leagues so that the bottom teams went through the cup compeittion and the top teams didn't?

didn't SI do this a few years back where they inverted the qualification leagues so that the bottom teams went through the cup compeittion and the top teams didn't?

I dont think they will allow us to talk too much about it, but there are things like that in this years game, i doubt they want us pointing out what they are, but they are in there.

I dont think they will allow us to talk too much about it, but there are things like that in this years game, i doubt they want us pointing out what they are, but they are in there.

does my River Plate team losing money faster than a bottle of rum in a room full of pirates have anything to do with that? at least that would explain it.. :(

Archived