Travelling Around Europe

FMDownloader

Travelling Around Europe

Hopefully this save will last a good 20+ Seasons. With the new addition of Add/Remove Leagues and a little help from the Editor, you can manage virtually everywhere nowadays. So just because I loaded these particular leagues doesn't mean I wont move to the bigger nations across Europe!

Leagues Loaded:

78001.png

Info:

I started Unemployed with Sunday League Reputation and applied for every job going. I got over 100 offers from clubs ranging from Amateur clubs in Wales, to Professional in Norway. Some offered me £5 a week, whilst others offered me £1000 per week, however I chose the job at Paloma in the Slovenian Third League East. The aim is to achieve a mid-table finish, and hopefully get offered the job at a team in a higher league, or if that fails, get promotion! There's only one spot up for grabs.

27528_127721330583082_6386_n.jpg

32001.png

47002.png

Paloma 2011 - Slovenian Third League East

So I joined Paloma. A unknown team in the lower leagues of Slovenia. Not a team where I would be looking to end my career at, however a good starting point considering I had a decent wage/transfer budget. I took over in July and the team performed as expected. We played 21 games, only losing 5! However we were still 18 points off league leaders Stojnci. I really needed to turn this around if I was going to get anywhere in my career!

League Table

Past Positions

Transfers (No player out)

As you may realise, I didn't play a full season. This is because I got the job offer at Armenian High League club Impulse Dilijan. The club narrowly avoided relegation last season and was looking for a new approach. They appointed me in December, and I left Paloma to join the heights of top flight football. We have gone from the competition ranked 309th in Europe to the competition ranked 170th. A nation with four teams playing in Europe next season.

The club preview will come soon!

Archived