The good old days of squad discipline

Discipline player>No reason>2 week fine.

Can't remember when they removed this, but I used to love using it for a laugh, although I completely understand why it isn't in the game anymore and probably won't return. Was extremely funny though :lol:.

My friend used to create a John Smith manager, go to a club who had a player he wanted to sign, and use it on the player so they'd be force out the club so the contract he offered the player had more chance of being signed. I remember clearly because he managed to sign Ruud van Nistelrooy from Man Utd to Plymouth Argyle.

Discipline player>No reason>2 week fine.

Can't remember when they removed this, but I used to love using it for a laugh, although I completely understand why it isn't in the game anymore and probably won't return. Was extremely funny though :lol:.

I used to do it to try and get rid of players who wouldnt go.

I used to do it to try and get rid of players who wouldnt go.
Yeah, that was the main reason I used it. It was a great way of forcing players out.
Used to do it to players I didn't like. Always a chuckle.

But this was my favourite reason to use it as well :D.

I used to play as Man United, do this to all their star players and then sell them for £20k.

You could relegate them out of the game in five seasons! You'd need to add managers about 15 times, mind.

:D I still do this, I'm 21 so should probably be a bit more mature. I find its better to sell them for their true worth then buy a youth player from your favourite non league side using all the money, on this game you can use the 48 month cheat so they'll end up with about a billion pounds. Then pay the new players as much as you can for key players.

Back on topic, I don't suppose there's any chance of a punishment inspired by the Clough quote "I only hit Roy the once. I can't have hit him very hard because he got straight back up"?

Archived