Running lots of leagues/nations...........really not worth it.............

I've just finished 'grinding' my way through 15 seasons which brings an end to my first save. I had all the european major leagues leagues running + brazil & argentina, mainly just the top divisions.

It took forever getting from game to game. God forbid there was an international break, there was obviously some serious number crunching going on.

I was also plagued by crash dumps and was advised it was due to the number of leagues/players in database etc.

So just started my next save with just the leagues from the nation i am playing in running, wow, what a difference. A week passes in less than a minute if your not upto anything, game flows much better, its much more fun, no crashes etc.

I'm not sure what the draw backs are, smaller player pool to scout i guess. Maybe the the european cups are effected but i'm in the blue square so dont need to worry about that.

Those of you with less than 'stellar' pc's might want to try running minimal leagues, its just a far better, more enjoyable experience, for me anyway!

hmm i have 11 leagues running in my save and its not what i would call slow, i guess it all depends what each person finds acceptable, estimated game speed says 2.5 stars, cannot remember now if i selected medium or large DB.

EDIT, this should read, 11 playable leagues and 17 in total :)

just found where it tells you, it says i picked large database.

My game speed says 1.5 stars but I guess its what you can tolerate that counts. I have England loaded to League 2. The top division of Spain, Italy, France. Germany, Portugal, Holland and Scotland as playable, and the top division of Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Serbia, Argentina and Brazil as view only.

21 Leagues

18 Nations

Custom large database with 77000 players.

Phenom II x4, 3.4ghz

8gb Ram

Archived