Team meeting just ruined my form...or was it the international break.

So There I am start of season comes, made some new signings but did not expect the results we got. 10 games in its first international break(i think first) and we have played 10, won 10, scored 34,conceded 0! lowest win a 2-0

so i give a team meeting to say well done. they reacted badly!

next game we score just 1 and also concede! 1-1 ft. One after we win 3-2FT only winning 89th min. So yeh not ruined but annoying. I do not get why.

I still do not understand, the run continues, so we went 10 games no goals conceded, back line looked amazing. Then that one team meeting to let them know they are doing well and now we have played 6 games lost 2 of them, drew 1 and now conceded 11 goals.

You might think something else must of changed, but no, same back 4, same midfield, same keeper, same quality of teams against us, that is all sort of teams, but suddenly we can not stop conceding. And I don't get why, due to me telling them they are doing well once for not conceding in ten games and winning them all by at least 2-0

yes i know its highly likely that we would win every game, not confused at losing as knew it would happen. What confused me was as soon as i tell them well done they get destroyed, some of the players had morale of Superb at the start and Abysmal at the end, surrly that shouldnt happening for telling them i am pleased with them.

Archived