Genie Scout

Don't think FMRTE lets you scout for players.

I used both before, and Genie Scout is great for finding players. FMRTE is great for editing the game in real time - like players being called up for international friendly duty when they have the Champions League final on.

Okay so ive downloaded geniescout now, but when i go to load my game on it it comes up witht he message steam read error. Any ideas?

Are you patched up to date? All answers to your questions should already be in the FAQ's on the GenieScout site.

I don't agree with cheating full stop

I have games where I'm messing around and I enjoy using FMRTE and Genie Scout. Nothing wrong if that's the way I want to have fun.

I have other games where I don't use these. As long as we're all having fun what difference does it make?

However, I don't like when someone starts a thread claiming to done a huge feat like getting team from Conference to Champions League in 5 seasons or something, then you find out later on they cheated.

I don't care if people cheat or not, but you lose your bragging rights lol.

This is going to develope into an argument about cheating so keep it on topic or it will be closed.
The FRMTE & the "Genie Scout" all sound like cheating of some sort. You are tampering with the intended integrity of the game, right?

Lol

(10 char)

Archived