Question on chairman attributes

Hi all

I had a question regarding chairman attributes. I presume "Interference" means how often will chairman sell your players without asking you, "Patience" is related to how quickly he would fire you if there is lack of success and "Resources" implies how much money he would pour into the club if he is a sugar daddy. What does the "Business" attribute mean exactly? Also if I am interpreting any of the other attributes incorrectly, please let me now.

Thanks in advance!

The buisness attribute as i understand it determines how good your chairman is at getting new sponsorship deals, how likely he is to take finacial risks, ie pumping more money into the club to avoid relegation or to secure promotion, and how good he will be at judging when you need to improve things like your stadium or facilities.

• 1 year later...

So what makes a Sugar Daddy cos my Aberdeen team just been taken on by a Bulgarian with 20 for Business and 20 for Resources - is he a Sugar Daddy?

When he took over he invested £2.2m and took out a £5.75m loan to pay off my previous Chairman's loan - I've now got just £1m in the bank and loan debts totalling £16.5m.

So if he is a Sugar Daddy, it seems he's a pretty crap one!

Archived