Also in FM2012: Go to tactics screen and pitch situation changes?

I have a question about FM2012. It's related to a huge issue I'm experiencing in FM2011 at the moment (and not just at the moment: it's always happening).

I'm currently playing FM2011 and I have a problem with the continuation of the match screen when I need to make tactical changes. Whenever I go to the tactics screen and I look into a player's profile, the match pauses/stops (until I un-pause it) but the players then disappear and the match screen continues with an entirely different pitch situation. I have had this often leading to a situation where the AI-team scored. The match screen/situation change also changed motivation statuses of all players. In a nutshell, the pitch situation is different from where I left off (ball and players in different positions) when I went into the tactics screen and looked into player profiles and even when I just paused the game and made a tactical change. This is happening ALWAYS!

I'm wondering if this is also an issue in FM2012. Have you experienced this problem in FM2011 and do you also experience this problem in FM2012?

I did on occasion but I often didn't pause it but looked into profiles and such and the game paused itself. But really, this shouldn't happen either when you're pausing the game.

Going into tactics doesn't pause the match.

If your not watching the match but it is continuing lots could happen on the pitch to alter motivation etc.

Going into tactics doesn't pause the match.

If your not watching the match but it is continuing lots could happen on the pitch to alter motivation etc.

I have seen it happen. If the players were on one side of the pitch and I paused the match, made tactical changes and/or looked into players' profiles the pitch situation changed and the players were suddenly on the other side of the pitch. Just a complete and sudden situation change.

The same goes for when I don't pause the game: I go to the tactics screen, take a look in a player's profile, the match stops playing. This is audible because the game sounds stop and visible because the players disappear from the screen until I un-pause the match (that means that the game pauses/stops the match by itself).

---------

Now, the reason why I started this topic is to know whether this issue also happens in FM2012. Anyone who can tell me?

Archived