Hazard thinks club is underachieving

Hey guys,

I've been following this forum for a little while. I thought I would ask this question which raised an eyebrow.

I'm currently first in Ligue 1 with Lille, currently in quarter finals of Champions League, last year I finished 3rd in Ligue 1 and won Europa League.

I'm performing very well right now, could actually hardly do better.

But Eden Hazard is concerned and "thinks the club is underachieving" ...

That's really weird... Could it be because he wants to move out and just puts the blame on the club... ?? Otherwise I have a good relationship with him.

Hmm, not ideal. I imagine he's young and ambitious. Lille did win the league last year so he may have been disappointed with 3rd and Europa league as opposed to a good run the in Champions League. I assume that would be his reasoning. He'll also have alot of interest from other clubs so probably getting restless...

=)

Thanks for the answers.

It's to sign high profile players when you're playing with Lille. I definately can't bring in players of Hazard's caliber. I did some good moves though by bringing in out-of-favor Gago and some Japanese named Kagawa (didn't know him, he's a beast). I'll see at the end of the season because Hazard actually wants to re-sign with me.

I think its a bug, my average players in my squad complained and thought the club was underachieving.

Aston Villa was indeed struggling. Lower table. But i ended the season 4th.

Next season, they still have the concern. Every now and then, reporters/ journalists will ask me whether i share player X's thoughts(that club is struggling/ underachieving)

Annoying stuff.

Thanks for the answers.

It's to sign high profile players when you're playing with Lille. I definately can't bring in players of Hazard's caliber. I did some good moves though by bringing in out-of-favor Gago and some Japanese named Kagawa (didn't know him, he's a beast). I'll see at the end of the season because Hazard actually wants to re-sign with me.

Really?? Are you watching football at all?? :confused:

Really?? Are you watching football at all?? :confused:

A little bit. You don't get much coverage in Canada. I know hockey perfectly though ;)

But yeah I think it's a bug too. Journalists ask me if I share his opinion that my team is underachieving. NO I don't.

Sounds a bit buggish to me. I could see that the player may still want to move away to a bigger club, but being unhappy for underachievement when leading the league and being in CL quarters seems really off. :(

Maybe worth posting in the bugs forum as well.

Archived