FMM: Why'd you get it?

Well, it took me a wile to figure out where to get the editor, and the only reason I got it was because Arsenal stole most of my staff that I had hired from my previous team. So I used the editor to change the amount they had to pay him weekly, they where 2.5 billion dollars in debt, I only did it for laughs and then reloaded a previous save. Why'd you get it?

Well, it took me a wile to figure out where to get the editor, and the only reason I got it was because Arsenal stole most of my staff that I had hired from my previous team. So I used the editor to change the amount they had to pay him weekly, they where 2.5 billion dollars in debt, I only did it for laughs and then reloaded a previous save. Why'd you get it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nelsonmcjones:

sorry Slvrbuu I was just trying to out-useless Shiny223 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn out-uselessers!

To be able to adjust transfer and wage budgets when you're a small club.

I'd let £20 per week in wages equal £1000 in transfer funds (50 weeks is a good enough approximation, and it worked in both directions, so it's not as if i was getting extra spending money out of it).

I've never had problems with transfers since Oxford United has a Youth Academy I just use them, My team consists of everyone under the age of 26. We are en-rout to a promotion from the Blue something Premier. Go Oxford Go!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slvrbuu:

I've never had problems with transfers since Oxford United has a Youth Academy I just use them, My team consists of everyone under the age of 26. We are en-rout to a promotion from the Blue something Premier. Go Oxford Go! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Square

How can you play in a league and not know it's name?

I usually download it the month before the next version of FM is coming out (or when I am totally bored with the current version)...change things around a little...see the outcome...but to be honest since FM06 that boredom has happened within the first three months, so I haven't bothered and just give the game away.

Use it to alter my age at the start of each game. I also use it to check how i'm getting on "favoured personnel" wise with my current team. 6 seasons with Bayern brought 6 leagues and 9 cups but when i left they hated me, ungrateful swines.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shiny223:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slvrbuu:

I've never had problems with transfers since Oxford United has a Youth Academy I just use them, My team consists of everyone under the age of 26. We are en-rout to a promotion from the Blue something Premier. Go Oxford Go! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Square

Because i'm not to good at remembering, honestly it took me about a year to remember Gretna, I used to type it Grenta :S

How can you play in a league and not know it's name? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ackbaria:

To try and fix my darn stadiumbug, shame it didnt work. I mean, how the **** did I get Liverpool Stadium as home ground? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'm only on my first season, Since I don't sim and the games are long xD. But I only used it to crack myself up, Then I got rid of it because It seemed people where having problems with it icon_frown.gif Other then that I loaded a previous save and played from there.

I do have it, but only to tweak what I perceive to be inaccuracies. I wouldn't consider it cheating.

I changed the colours of my away kit, and I changed a couple of players (not my own) who I thought were underrated.

I got it to increase my small club's reputation to 9995 and add £1bn to the balanace and transfer budget. Also to make the wage budget £1m per week.

This allowed me to win the Conference North at a canter, so i was pleased.

I have always used it through out it's history.

It's a useful tool if you think that certain things are incorrect. It's easier to use than the fm editor. However it is considered cheating as you can alter almost all things e.g. players/club/staff and so on.

I like to see what, if any, youth players I have that are any good. Otherwise I can never seem to work out if there any good apart from the youth coach giving me a hint on the new intakes.

Bad form really but I like it.

I never use it on 1st or reserve teams, might tweak me as a manger but thats all..ahh cheat cheat..yes apologies (coughs).

icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Half-time Orange:

I've only used it once - in fm07 to correct an error (after posting here).

I can't remember what it was though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh it was a wages bug - I offered a bunch of players new deals for less salary and higher bonuses - I was surprised and delighted that they all agreed but then at the end of the month I noticed they were getting the new wage plus the old, higher wage as the appearance bonus - effectively doubling my bills!

This was not the offers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

I didn't get it either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither did I.

I don't get why people get it and have to justify it?

I had to edit this or had to edit that. These are probably some of the people who head up the records thread!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">FMM:Why'd you get it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To cheat like a son of a bitch, why else icon_biggrin.gif

Then again I am a sad individual who needs my ego stroked by virtual fans calling me 'the greatest manager their club has ever seen' and having a stadium christened in my honour. The solid gold staue is on order icon_smile.gif

I also like to post in forums about my amazing success in FM so that others may bask in my glory. My crapness as an FM manager means using FM Modifier to fill my squad with 200 CA stars is the only way I can do this icon_wink.gif

When do you get a stadium and a solid gold statue!? I swear my team hates me, I lead them to victory and promotions and they are still 'Unsure' that I am fit to run their team. This happens in 07 too, I played Gretna from a good 8 years and they took championship 5 times. The only honor I was given was hall of fame, and anyone can get that :/

Archived