FM12: Can't see most of the national reports

Hi, in previous games, I always managed a club and a National team and never had a problem with that. But with this new version, I have both jobs, and the club is from the same country of the National Team, and I can't see most of the national reports that my staff sends me because for some reason, the game gives priority to the reports of the club's scouts, so some of them have no national report or the scout's reports. The only thing I see from them is their actual quality, but I can't see their future potential (This is a problem with young players) and that bugs me. Is there a way to change this or a way to show this information in the National Preselection like in previous games?

But that's for which competition you want to follow. What I want to do is to see the full report of my National staff about the player they are following. Now, what I can only see is the recomendation level, but I want to also see the potential of the young players for instance. For some reason, the game gives priority to the scouts' reports from the club when I enter a player's profile.

P.S: inb4leavetheclub

Archived