Windowed mode not showing the whole screen

I am using windowed mode so that i can browse while playing without it pausing my games.

However, the screen has cut off a bit at the bottom. I have auto-hidden my task bar and it still doesn't show (the ares where i can browse the tree of teams etc, also the 'submit' button will be cut off in some screens when confirming squads for eg).

Also, if i maximise the screen in windowed mode, the places where i would click aren't aligned properly. My mouse will be hovering over the main 'continue' button but it would be highlighting the 'options' button to the left of it.

I'm trying to upload a screenshot but it isn't working for some reason.

...Any help? Thanks.

I do have windows 7. When i drag it to the top, it just aligns itself back to where it was. So i can't move it up and down, only sideways.

I'm trying to upload a screenshot but it says i don't have the privileges to do it?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/screenshotkk.png/

Ok, so this shows it here. My cursor is on the side of the page to click the continue button.

If i don't maximise this screen, it will cut a cm off the bottom.

Any ideas?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/screenshotlkm.png/

The cursor isn't showing in the screenshots, but in this one it is hovering over the continue button.

• 1 month later...

have you sorted this out i get the same problem when i go on the attributes screen if it on maximize the player info doesn't show meaning the part were it shows if his injured wanted etc...if i restore it down it comes up but then the bottom of the screen goes missing if i move it up it just maximizes again

Archived