Newly Risen, How Brightly You Shine

Jolanthustrel

200px-Flag_of_New_South_Wales.svg.png

New_South_Wales_coa.png

"Orta Recens Quam Pura Nites"

Information on my DB can be found here. Any questions about it can be asked in either thread.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/287873-(WIP-FM2012)-The-Nation-of-New-South-Wales

The Goal: To work my way up from obscure manager in regional NSW to a ‘Big City’ team and eventually the National manager role

Nations loaded: NSW, Australia, England, NZ, Fiji, PNG, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Vanuatu, New Caledonia

Hi, My name is John and I'm a born and bred, dyed in the wool, one eyed, sky blue blooded New South Welshman and this is my story of tackling this new nation’s role in the world of football.

Packing up from my office job my first stop is to a small town in the new nation’s North called Walgett, Seat of Walgett Shire Council, famous for being the home of fictional secretary Betty Wilson.

The Club of Walgett Shire, Nicknamed The Black Opals after the mines in Lightning Ridge, is the first to offer me a chance. I look forward to bringing some attacking football to Opal Field, and with a clean slate the only way is up.

screenshot20111212at124.png

screenshot20111212at102.png

Thanks all,

With this team I was hoping for a black opal effect. Although the it'd probably work better on a shirt like the 92-94 Norwich City bird poo shirt, or the 90's Socceroo's Spew Shirt.

A lot of the clubs I created for this DB have non traditional colours, because I kind of get tired seeing the same blue, red, black, white and combinations of the four.

Archived