Most Real Players (FMHi 2012)

Loading more than one league will give you the greatest total number of starting players.

That is not what I have experienced, though. I created a game with Portugal, Italy, Spain and England, and Zenit from Russia didn't have Bruno Alves. The player simply did not exist in the database. Then I created a game with just Portugal and no other leagues, and the player was there and Zenit had more real players than before. This goes against what you have said, yes?

• SI Staff
That is not what I have experienced, though. I created a game with Portugal, Italy, Spain and England, and Zenit from Russia didn't have Bruno Alves. The player simply did not exist in the database. Then I created a game with just Portugal and no other leagues, and the player was there and Zenit had more real players than before. This goes against what you have said, yes?

If you load multiple leagues you'll generally get more players but their concentration will be within the 'active' leagues - if you load a single league then you'll probably find slightly fewer players but their distribution will be wider (hope that makes sense).

We've added 5-10% more players (roughly) to the database this year, which is something we've managed to do each iteration of the FMH games since their start pretty much ... if we manage to continue this trend then hopefully in a few years time we'll find peoples concerns in this area aren't present.

If you load multiple leagues you'll generally get more players but their concentration will be within the 'active' leagues - if you load a single league then you'll probably find slightly fewer players but their distribution will be wider (hope that makes sense).

We've added 5-10% more players (roughly) to the database this year, which is something we've managed to do each iteration of the FMH games since their start pretty much ... if we manage to continue this trend then hopefully in a few years time we'll find peoples concerns in this area aren't present.

Yes that made sense, thank you. So actually loading a single league will give us a better sample of known players around every league, although in reality we have fewer players than if we have chosen more leagues. Correct?

Archived