Freudian Slip...

So, the wife walks in right in the middle of me gnashing and wailing over a stoppage time equalizer given up at home to Norwich. She says something about "boys and their toys" to which I attempt to playfully respond with: "Do you wish you had married someone more mature?" Unfortunately this came out as "Do you wish you has signed somebody more mature." She sighed and walked away. Couch for me tonight.

Amateurs.

More training to gf/wife.

I always act like I want to end the world after a long period of game time not going my way, my wife knows it (she actually noticed it before me, that was in Football Manager Live time)

and accepts it, she says its nothing personal, so its ok to act like I want to kill her every time she says something ;)

There's four words guaranteed to tip me from angry to furious:

"It's only a game."

It's not just FM that has me in a bad mood though, I have to admit snapping at the girlfriend over my team's real life performance this afternoon. She knows, and just laughs when I go on a sweary rant about the team.

There's four words guaranteed to tip me from angry to furious:

"It's only a game."

It's not just FM that has me in a bad mood though, I have to admit snapping at the girlfriend over my team's real life performance this afternoon. She knows, and just laughs when I go on a sweary rant about the team.

Sounds like you could do with some tutoring with a more level headed senior player.

My girlfriend usually just stares at me blankly and states that I have no life as I am managing an imaginary football team. She has been issued a warning which she didnt accept so I dropped her and fined her a weeks wages. She has recently upped her performances and now has me as one of her favoured personel as I have greatly improved her. WINNING

My girlfriend and I play a couple times a week. We're co-managers. She's damn good with signings and substitutions and I focus on tactics and scouting.

Took Dorchester from BSS to Championship in FM 2011, so something must be working right.

My girlfriend and I play a couple times a week. We're co-managers. She's damn good with signings and substitutions and I focus on tactics and scouting.

Took Dorchester from BSS to Championship in FM 2011, so something must be working right.

You play together? Wow, can I have her number?

Archived