I hate boards

I took my club from the Championship to the Premier League, won the FA Cup 5 years running took them to the semis of the Champions League and pretty much won every other cup apart from the League Cup. Got to the end of the season, and despite them saying that the League Cup is not important they sacked me for not being successful. And I'd won every cup I was in that season.

5 days it took me to build a good team, tactics etc. and then because of a tin pot cup they didn't deem important I'm unemployed.

I've got a tycoon over me. Have had one season to build up a squad with his money and they are still far from blending together. First time in the Champions Cup, and he exepcts me to get to the finals. Don't think in all honesty that it's possible with an ungelled squad so I'm half expecting to get the sack at the end of the season. But I guess that's realistic seeing as what happend to Mark Hughes at City IRL. Also I lost my first round in the League Cup as it was seen as unimportant and I desided to only play youngsters to give them playingtime. Compered to you I don't stand a change of keeping my job come the end of the season, unless the tycoon values the league very highly, still unbeaten there with a 11 point lead in January. Fingers crossed. :p

Archived