Which Premier League Teams Get New Stadiums Soon?

I think getting a new stadium varies on FM and I don't think any team is guaranteed to get a new stadium. My best bets would be Norwich(expansion), QPR(New or Expansion), Swansea(Expansion) if they stay up. I'd also take a guess at Man City quite possibly if you're successful and can get more fans.

Like I said though, imo, no team is guaranteed to get a new stadium or an expansion as a number of factors are taken into the consideration before new stadiums are built.

The only one i have seen that get new stadiums on my save is Chelsea or Spurs but even then its a good 10 to 15 years. If you look at real life only Everton, QPR and Fulham are in need of a new stadium. So i would say one of those five your best bet but would not hold your breathe.

The only one i have seen that get new stadiums on my save is Chelsea or Spurs but even then its a good 10 to 15 years. If you look at real life only Everton, QPR and Fulham are in need of a new stadium. So i would say one of those five your best bet but would not hold your breathe.

I managed to get a new stadium with Spurs around 2020ish on FM11. Rather pleased as it was named after me!

Archived