FM 2013 suggestion

Hi,

This is my first time on the forum of sigames.com, so I am not sure whether this is the correct place to make my suggestion.

Normally I am on the forum of the dutch fansite forum.manutd.nl. On that forum it is possible to read FM novels/stories like on this website.

Because there are a lot of people who like to do this I suggest it is possible to make these kind of novels/stories with a tool within the next FM13.

What is your opinion about this?

So, something like a tool that gives you the possibility to choose different novels lay-outs and which make it easy to import printscreens and stuff like that. Instead of doing it all your self in MS Office..

Anyone?

another future feature what could be added in next game is when you get the message supporter plays down famous victory, state who this could be if your chairman is more outspoken he could talk to the press about your progress. You could even expand this to include a famous supporter of your club talking about the progress and you and the team or how delighted they are that you won the fa cup etc.

Archived