Unexpected Tutoring thats worked!

ok so i decided to get Lionel Messi to tutor Romelu Lukaku, not thinking that it would have many results on the ppm's side of things, well, that just shows how much i know doesnt it! after 2-3 months of tutoring, Lukaku has gained the "likes to round keeper", "plays one-twos" and "runs with ball often" ppm's..... which strangely suit him rather well, im wondering if he will learn anymore from mr Messi.....

anyway, has anyone else has any unexpected good results from tutoring?

ok so i decided to get Lionel Messi to tutor Romelu Lukaku, not thinking that it would have many results on the ppm's side of things, well, that just shows how much i know doesnt it! after 2-3 months of tutoring, Lukaku has gained the "likes to round keeper", "plays one-twos" and "runs with ball often" ppm's..... which strangely suit him rather well, im wondering if he will learn anymore from mr Messi.....

anyway, has anyone else has any unexpected good results from tutoring?

Learning PPMs is only a part of tutoring, whats happened to his other attributes (Hidden & Visible)?

I usually get the opposite! two players listed with the same personalities hate eachother, weird.

The main point of tutoring is to alter a personality so selecting ones with the same isn't really the way to go about it.

Archived