Some call it cheating - i just want it realistic :)

Finally decided to sign the rest of the year away and purchased FM2012...

Loaded up a Reading game and played a few games - the thing i've noticed most is Adam Le Fondre (our striker) is still a quality League Two striker - but in the game he's rubbish in the Championship.

If i was to edit him pre-game, what attribute is best to change to turn him in to an average Championship striker (after all he's our top scorer and regular starter)

I dont want to make him "beast" - just make it more realistic

Thanks in advance

:)Try putting his determination stats 20/20,take a look at his goalkeeper stats put most of them to 1,then you wont have alter his overall ability,

Am I right in assuming that by doing this, any attributes taken off unnecessary skills (like GK ability for outfield players) will be distributed around necessary skills as the game is loaded up/played?

Am I right in assuming that by doing this, any attributes taken off unnecessary skills (like GK ability for outfield players) will be distributed around necessary skills as the game is loaded up/played?

:) i think so,take them off GK skills(i allways put 11 for reflexes),some outfield players thier GK stats are high,in the 3's at least,you can take those off and use them on more important stats,it all helps :)

Reading put him on the loan list after the first season on my game, I loaned him for my Basingstoke team in Leagues One & Two, and he was amazing in both, 61 goals in 89 appearances. As soon as I got the Championship I was going to buy him outright but my scouts said he'd be the worst striker in my team at that level, as my younger prospects had developed into better players.

Definitely underrated in FM, he was quality against West Ham yesterday IRL as well.

Ah right - thanks for letting me know

Will using FMRTE mess my game up at all? - or is it safe to use

Nah if you careful with it, and have a backup save just incase you will be fine :)

Just be careful changing things like contracts and what have you, anything that has a starting date you can change you should be careful around, i have crashed a game changing a contract starting date to be later than it finished, things like that you have to be careful about, but outwith that this years version is very stable.

Archived